Saturday, November 7, 2009

Our soundtrack

Because I'm bored and have slept four-five hours last night! XD


Don't know where this would fit in, but goodness, is it true!


Okay, don't know where this'll go either, but it's too good to pass up ;) If you change Denmark with Scotland, then we're getting somewhere!


Fine, this is turning into just a bunch of random songs, I'll get back on track soon...


Cuz you know that's how we feel! XP


For when you're having your kid with Zefron! Or Gerry or whoever you currently plan on shagging...


For the next time you plan on laying on the edge and leave room for a whole other frickin' person between us!


Can hardly listen to this without beginning to cry and, well, I'm the DJ here now, so then I'm taking it.


Didn't think anything else, did you? :P


Us in ten years, trust me!


Have to be a bit educational too, you know. XD

--


Complete unrelated, but very cute! Especially the Belfast one!

No comments: