Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cake!


Alternatively: I bought a cupcake for us to share, but you ate the whole damn thing!

Yes, "share" is not in someone's dictionary. Just as "eat up or the others will take all the cake" isn't in someone elses. But I did get cake today! That's what grandmothers are for! :D

Talking of, the strangest thing happened! My Grandmother have actually bought a spinning-bike now and have it in the room where I dreamt she had it! Freaky! But it did not play music and my admirer did not show up, which is good all the same, I'd get scared out of my skin if he had managed to track me down. On the other hand, he is Irish... Well, it wouldn't be the best of timings, with me being at my grandparents. Hm...


And it is apparently more flattering to be compared with Hagrid than your boyfriend's ex. Go figure...  XD

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so sorry i ate the whole cupcake al by myselves.(not realy) It was realy good.
Have a great day....

Elise Frederikke said...

Where does all the "blogging" go?