Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quote of the day

Me: I'm going down again.
Stepdad: Oh, is he online now?
Me: No.
Stepdad: Is he waiting for you to answer?
Me: No.
Stepdad: Are you waiting for him to answer?
Me: No. You know why? There isn't a he.
Me:*realising what I just said. Jumping up and down in frustration.*
Stepdad: Oh, so it's a girl?
Me: No, it isn't a person, it's no one!

That's what happening when you try to use the there is no spoon-logic in real life.
But really, I don't have an online boyfriend. Or girlfriend. I just use a lot of time on useless things. Or write fan-fictions (Somewhere the madness have to get out).
And talking about that: I had a scene playing in my head all day, but when I get home I can't concentrate enough to write it...


I believe I can fly,
I got shot by the FBI,
All I wanted was a chicken wing,
And I stole it from Burger King!


This is partly responsible for the name of this blog:



No comments: