Sunday, November 16, 2008

More crazyness

You know the drum solo in Green Day's song Minoroty (live in England) and a pic of Bill Weasley is the best that have happened to me this week!!!

FUCK EM ALL!! Love when the audience shout that!!!


I slept over at a friend and you know what she used the WHOLE evening and parts of the night on? Chatting with and talking on a phone with a boy... Yay for me... Oh, well.

And my music taste have changed a bit, I've started to listen to a lot of Eminem and Green Day... Mainly because of Dizzler, it's easy to find new songs and it's sorted by artists... Don't know how to explain it -.-


Plus,  I dreamt about zombies.
It started with Scrub-puffs (someone gotta make them) and moved to be me and Indiana Jones and we stole an Egyptian treasure or something and I thought that that wasn't so hard, but then the zombies appeared,
And how do you kill something undead? Makes it impossible for it to live! so we had to cut them up, my I only remember cutting off they're heads and kicking them pokkerivold (into the woods, in other words). The weirdest was that it was asia zombies... In Egypt. Whic jreally was at my Grandma's.
I have no idea how my brain managed to dream about Indiana Jones and zombies now, I haven't seen any of them in months (movies, of course ).
And I watched some docu about Spielberg today (or parts of it) and there, after I had dreamt about him was it talked about Indiana Jones.
If I have to type Indiana Jones again now, I'm going to go insaaaane!

No comments: