Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm si-hiick!!

I've been ill, coughing and running nose and too tired to even blog or read or listen to music... Really sick, as you see.

But before I got sick we (me and my friend) discovered that walls that look sound-proof isn't always: We sat in the sauna at the gym, discussing our female anatomy and love life pretty loud and at one point we half-faked orgasms because we were "high" after the work-out. Then we remembered that it's only a very thin wall separating the women's and men's sauna.... Embarrasing! Hopefully no one recognised us!

And I slept over at her last night, we were both coughing and blowing our noses all the time, but it was fun! Except that I had a pretty nasty dream... I chased someone, but he was always a little outside my reach and I got really scared, I needed him and in the end I got hold of what I thought was his arm and hold on for dear life. Kinda disappointed when I was waken, clinging to my friend's hand and almost crying. 
Yep, I'm empathetic. Minus the em-part. 



Hey, we're not stupid, it only makes sense if you're singing F-U-C-K me. Which is fine by me, but why try to hide it?


Guess what? Jim Carrey and James Earl Jones have birthday today! Yay for that!

No comments: