Thursday, January 22, 2009

New song-obsession

Yeah, I move on fast, but The Script = three incredibly talented Irish guys! (The Irish-part is important, cuz Ireland is following me.)
And you know how I have a habit of waking up with a song in my head... Okay, you know now, anyway. 
Today it was Break Even:

Cuz when a heart break, no it don't break even!
This is just yummie, me love it!

And the best part about them, they got a lot of good songs:

The man who can't be moved:
And your heart starts to wonder.... *sigh*

I'm yours:

If someone had sung this (or something similar) to me, I would probably plain out fainted!

Talk you down:

Oh... We're standing on a tiny ledge...


Fall for anything:


Over and over and over...


We cry:


Funny this should be their biggest hit so far (as I see it), it's not what's typical for them. It's more about the love/hate in the world, instead of romantic love. *points upwards to the rest of the post*
I don't think it's that good, to tell the truth.



And I almost forgot, the buss driver yesterday looked like Orson from Desperate Housewives!

No comments: