Saturday, January 3, 2009

You know...

Vampires suck.... Your blood!

And now for something completely different: Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!! Oui!!! I'm gonna see Cal in less than a week!! Yeah, he's my new obsession which will probably pass within a month.

--

I've forgotten how crazy dreams I sometimes have, I looked at what I had written in my dA journal a while ago... This is what I found:

Okay, I got four hours of sleeep, one and a half with the alarm ringing every 7th minute and I waking up with the image of some Black-name in my head.
After an hour I gave up and put it to ring half an hour later. I got up, but I also dreamt that someone (EDIT 2: I think it was James Potter, but I can't remember if it was the 1st or 2nd...) stole my bright pink knickers (they were a part of a 5-pack... Don't tease my underwear!) so I had to go commando and I had a black dress I really had when I was 8 or something. On top of that my USB-pen rang. Yep, it was suddenly my alarm...
And in the end Charlie, to put it bluntly, fucked me up the wall...
I need help o.O
 

--


AWESOME ANIMATED MOVIES I used to watch at my cousin so often when I was younger, but now I didn't remember what it was called:
Freddie as FRO7:. A google search and 90 min on youtube I've gotten really nostalgic, it's so good! :D It have so many funny stereotypes and parodies it's... Aw, I can't express it, it have to be experienced!
All dogs go to heaven: Also goody, found it by a coincident some time ago. Brings back some memories!




No comments: