Monday, January 19, 2009

Still si-hiick

Had another strange dream, but this was incredibly fun! Like WHOA!

It started with me, my friend and a guy we used to share classes with went down a white, kinda curved staircase, he was kinda chasing/following her and I was following them. Then, when we got down there, I suddenly wanted to dance tango with him, which we don't know how to do and it turned out pretty weird, but we had fun. Then, now the really strange part comes, a guy that looked like a mix of someone at school (he's also kinda my friends neighbour) and Antoinio Banderas came, dressed almost like Zorro, except for the mask and hat, and he had his dark brown hair in a pony-tail that were kinda curled up, so it wasn't possible to see how long it really was. He came behind me and placed his arms around my waist and he knew how to dance, so then we danced, in what looked like a living-room without much space. After the amazing dancing we didn't want to let go of the other and ended up laying on the floor, he on top of me. 
Pretty strange...

--

Two random quotes made by my delirious mind:
"I take my men with red hair, freckles and spunk."  Yeah, spunk. Considering I've britified myself over the last few years, that's a really peculiar phrase.
"A zebra can't changed his spots, or however the saying goes." Along the lines of holy toast, eh?
--
I've just gained some respect for Robert Pattinson, after seeing this:

I mean, it is so true... And the mention of Edward's looks being orgasmic... XD

No comments: