Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another day

I've been feeling pretty surreal today, in lack of a better word. When waiting on the bus I actually thought "Can't it come soon... If any of this is real, anyway, and I'm not just dreaming."
Got a call half past eight this morning where my friend commanded me to take the nine-bus with her, and I did, but now without a bit more nagging.
E (per sms): Don't go back to sleep!
Me *still laying in bed*: Fuck, you know me too well.
E: So don't go back to sleep! :D

I spent the day bitching about the ditcher to everyone who cared to listen (and some that didn't). I don't usually repeat myself that much, but I'm still pissed off. I also realised the last post is pretty unorganized.
So, on the bus home she called me, cuz I had told her I was meeting someone, but wouldn't say who, which annoyed her (to my guilty pleasure).
E (on phone): So, who did you meet?
Me: Well... I'm on the bus now, but... I screwed up and... Okay, I tried kissing him.
E: But who was it?
Me: No one... Kinda...
E: Can't you send the name per text?
Me: Ugh... No... Well... Bye...

And more sms followed:
E: Albert? :o
Me: Congrats...
E: I know you too well.
Me *giggling*: Hehe, my wife :*
E: Take Joachim, he wants you ;)
Me: At least I can trust him (I hope).
E (about Albert): You've talked about him all day. Pretty obvious that it was him you made a pass at xD
Me: All day?! Two times is not all day!

When I got home now, I was hoping to go out and read in the sunshine, just me and Mr. Holmes, but oh no. Stupid clouds.

I know this too is messy, but that's how my head is now. Just want to crawl into a black hole and die. At least sleep. Did I mention I've started chatting with a third guy online? This one actually seems to want to know me... Well, time will tell.

And I think I've removed all doubts about my sanity now. It's long gone!

No comments: