Monday, April 20, 2009

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

I'm really, really, really pissed off now! Went to meet a guy (a new guy). First I was in the city, then he asked me (per SMS) if I could go home and change cuz I told him I was wearing rags (more or less) and I obey. When I finally found him we talk for two seconds or something cuz he was busy on the phone and he said he had to go and change car with someone, "it won't take more that eight minutes."
Eight minutes my arse! After twenty I sent a text asking when he was coming and got no answer. After twenty-five I tried calling and he didn't pick up. After thirty I told him if I didn't hear from him in two minutes I'll leave. 
Didn't hear anything and just caught the bus back home. I've used about 12 ₤ back and fourth and only half of it was necessary!
He just stood me up after knowing me face to face for two minutes! Is it possible to have so fucking little respect for other people? Bastard!
Talking about money and clothes, the jeans I bought, and wore when I met him was only 20 ₤ and from the children section. When I saw them I was like "no way they are gonna fit me!" Had to try anyway and as they were pretty cool I bought them! 
And the 'rags' I mentioned earlier: Old jeans, at least three years and worn! Too big now, but comfy. T-shirt ditto, and hand-me-down from my friend's cousin or something. Is supposed to be black, but now looks more like dark grey. Don't ask me why I go out in public wearing such things, but I was woken half an hour before the bus left, which I had to take to make it to an appointment.
Feels good to talk(or write) about that bastard, cuz that really what he was, shit-coated bastard with shit-filling! No respect for others time, money or feelings and only interested in sleeping with me.
The last part was okay with me, really, and brings up another quote by phone:
E: So, did you remember the condoms?
Me: I knew there was something I forgot!
E: Well, just to hope he has or no shagging happens.

Bought a book on my first trip over there, A. C. Doyle, The hound of the Baskervilles. Couldn't put it down and walked reading, sat reading on the bus and regret I ever put it down to meet Bastard! 
Honestly, I'm soon going lesbian if I don't meet a guy I can trust! I'm not gonna take being stood up and ditched all the time! (Lame pun intended.)

No comments: