Thursday, April 9, 2009

LOOONG TRIP!

I'd never thought I would be glad to se cow-shit, but when I got home now, I was!
Just about everything that could go wrong yesterday did, but I got to the guy in the end. 
- I slept about five or six hours, before I got up and had a rather early breakfast.
- Said guy didn't return my messages before I should leave, but he called in the end and I took a later bus.
- That meant I had to shower and get ready in less than an hour. Not really that difficult, but when I was done I still had to pack more and my phone died totally so my mother had to change the SIM to an older phone I have, which didn't save messages before just now, but then everything was there. While my mother was fixing a phone for me, I ran around like a crazy hen, picking up things I had to bring, sure I had forgot something and first when I had got my shoes on did I remember to run down for a book to read on the trip.
- I bought the wrong ticket to the train, so I could have gone to the next city, which was were my mother and step-father thought I would meet him.
- Instead I changed to bus again, when I first found the bus terminal. It was just a giant big-arse sign, no wonder I couldn't see it! *Facepalm*
- Three hours after I left home I got off the bus in a rather deserted-looking town. After a couple more sms I got to meet this guy I had travelled half the world for. (It's a small world, after all!)

He looked a little like Dax Shepard with the personalty of Jim Carrey. Seems like an odd combination, but...
So he had a buddy with him, which I hoped would leave soon, instead another friend joined us and we watched an ancient sit-com while talking and listened to some music. Strangely they managed to put on my current ringtone I have, since I changed phone and everything. After a million years we got started with the Simpsons Movie and I was already tired.
I had problems following the movie (lol) because of a bit of flirting.... Type arms up on the back of the couch, tickling softly... But I felt it was kinda an obstacle between us. And his name is Axel! Yep, another friend who dropped by and was going to spend the night there.
When the Simpsons Movie was done we had to get up to find anther movie, whereas I sat down between them afterwards. Did I mention we were three people in a two-seats sofa and there was another three-seater there, completely empty? XD
 The clock was was past midnight by that and I had no chance at catching the plot of the Bourne Ultimatum. Good movie, though, as far as I remember. Then... Then I think we watched Jeff Dunham with Peanut! Whee!
Finally, at five thirty in the morning we got to bed. Axel out on the couch of course and me and 'that guy' (you know who I mean!) shared the bed. And what happened then? Suddenly we were making out... Strange! X3
So a bit of this and that and I asked if I should get a condom... :P Then I had to have some lights! Which meant I had to turn off the lights afterwards! Which meant Axel had to piss and go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom. And I stood there, butt naked, gaping like and idiot and waving my hands like an retarded idiot when he came in. No kidding.
So... I think Axel got a better look at my boobs than my bedmate. Not that they are much to look at. We concluded that paper-thin walls and a buddy in the next room was a valid excuse to just sleep.
And here's more fun: At eleven thirty this morning we were all up again. Axel hadn't slept at all. I have slept about eleven hours combined the last two days. I miss my bread, first I didn't have more than one slice for breakfast, then it was twelve hours before I got something real to eat, chips and hot-dog, which also was my breakfast today. And juice, I gotta get a glass of orange juice NOW!
Then it was the whole trip back, which went fairly nice. Almost fell asleep on the bus minutes before arrival and I had to change to train, then, big shocker! The bus I had to take to get home-home wasn't fucking coming! I had to take a cab after calling my friend two times, my grandmother without getting any answer and them my Mum! I love my Mum, so I called her to ask what to do! She said I should take a taxi, which we kinda had agreed on if I should miss the last bus home (yesterday). She  and my step-father wasn't home, or I couldn't have told my little lie, but I was planning on being home before them anyway, so.... Sleepyyy!!
So I blew my cover, but I was tired, sleepy, my body hurt, I missed my bed, I missed his bed, I missed him, I was goddamn exhausted!
I was overjoyed to see familiar... Shit, literary. Muddy road, crooked signs, people underestimates them, they are very good to se when you're about to drop! 
It's been the best Easter in my life! So far. Can't wait for the talk of what I was doing in the city when I was supposed to be safely at home.... Gack!

No comments: