Sunday, April 26, 2009

=D

Listening to Kiss now. *Headbang*

Done lots this weekend. Or maybe not, but more than usual. First was at my place with me friend and ate pista as I called it. XD Also got SMS from a certain guy I was pretty pissed at earlier, wanting me to come to him. Of course it had to be the one  weekend were I actually got plans! Anyway we went to my friend and to a kind of Christian youth-arrangement. God, that sounded boring, but it's not too bad, Sing Star and stuff. And we ended up sitting in a tree and listen to a song where the majority of the lyrics is drink beer:

I know...

Anyway, I slept over. In the same bed. Well, we are pretty close, so... Please, don't think dirty, we did not sleep together! That's just sick.

Pretty much music this weekend, but that suits me perfect! Was a concert-thing yesterday with Christian Ingebritsen! As in one of my first crushes! Only he can rock a plain white t-shirt and jeans so good!
Plus, "Christian and proud of it" (not me, my friend) made some of her classmates ask "Who's Christian?" Real geniuses!

I have a new guy to check out, though. Lives close by and stuff, but maybe not my prince charming. Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I had something else to say, but forgot it...

--

Fant akkurat ut hva som er årets russesang:

Noen som har hørt om tekst, eller? Mer irriterende enn Call on me!
Spør du meg burde det vært denna, som også var med i avstemminga:


Har ihvertfall litt tekst, selv om det ikke er yndlingsangen mi. Åh hjælp, jeg veit ikke om jeg kan slutte å høre på den nå! *Bitchslæpper meg selv*
Men jeg mener fremdeles Endelig Ferie burde vært russesangen, bare bytte ut ferie med russetid. Wow, detta var mye norsk, rart å skrive det for a change. Now this is better. XD


--

Another quote:
You wash your VOLVO like it was your firstborn child,
you tend to its needs like it was your own body,
you protect it like it's your family,
then you drive it like you stole it.

So true!

--

Found out the man behind Ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny is the same as the one behind Potter Puppet Pals and for some reason it almost made me cry. And still listen to Pina Colada boy... I'm strange!

No comments: