Monday, April 27, 2009

I kissed a girl

Well, she kissed me, but I returned it. Let's take it from the start:
There's another school not far from the one I'm supposed to go to, with dormitory-stuff-things, and I was gonna meet a guy there and due to some pretty hyper chatting on MSN with him, Joachim, the basic idea was that we would have sex.
Plus, I spat hot chocolate (not that hot) on my friend's boyfriend, cuz he didn't know I was the one Joachim would 'hook up' with and Joachim had apparently talked a bit about it... oh well, no real harm done.
But, get this, when it got to it none of us could get it in! So we gave up and I went back to the rest of the gang and my friend dived into my bag and freaked out when she saw two condoms were gone. The reason for that again was that the first went to hell, to put it that way.
So, back with the whole gang, that is my friend, her boyfriend and another girl. After watching the couple make out on the bed for a while we were told to sod off we went to her room.
So then we stared out of the window for a while until, well, she kissed me. Wasn't against me. :D
So now I'm  pretty happy.
And I'm not a whore from skipping between people within the hour. Am I?

Quote:
My stepfather: So, What's his name?
Me: I can't answer to that.

And honestly, I couldn't, cuz I have no intentions of doing anything more with Joachim and he's not the reason I'm happy, Snadra-girl is!

No comments: