Saturday, April 4, 2009

* ~ FIREWORKS ~ *

The reason? 100th post!

And I don't really have anything to write about... But, of these hundred entries;
- 39 are labeled with Harry Potter.
- 31 with quote.
- 26 with movie.
- 23 with music.
- 10 with music video.
- 10 with sex.
A nice summation of me, I think.

Have a date on Monday, though. Pretty far away, have to take bus and train and more bus to get there, but I'm really excited! My mother haven't stopped me yet, either, which surprises me. Then again, I haven't told her I'm spending the night there yet, either. I think that'll be a nice message to send when I'm already there, then she have the option of letting me or coming and getting me, which means I save money. It's not nice, but if she doesn't ask when I'm coming back... We'll see. x3
So now I'm off to watch Homeward Bound 2, with the amazing voice of Michael J. Fox. Honestly, I love that kid! Yeah, I just called him a kid. He's 47, for crying out loud! And so cute! 
I may watch Gone with the Wind later, too... 

Remember I told you sister of my mother's friend's car collapsed here? Yeah, she got going and after that no one have heard from her! XD Had a lot of jokes about it on my mother's birthday, cuz, you know, they were here... My mother's friend and her snaxy boyfriend, that is.

--

My friend read this and called me, completely shrill and freaked out. It was hilarious to listen to, but now she's coming with me. She's actually worse than my real mother in mothering me... Jolly gee, cool down, my sizzle! But it'll be nice with a bit of support. Reminds me, what bra should I wear? Cuz that matters XD
And, in case you haven't guessed, 99 balloons was also because it was the 99th post.

So there you have it, the 100th post!

No comments: