Saturday, April 11, 2009

=)

Har du lyst, har du lov! Har du vett, lar du vær!
(Do you want, you can! Are you smart, you don't!)

Er gammel nok til å vite at jeg ikke burde, er ung nok til å drite i det!
(Old enough to know I shouldn't, young enough to not give a damn!)

Trailer for Cherrybomb! Rupe's growing up.... Another movie I have to see! Looks so cool! And I'm so jealous of the girl making out with him, which is really tragic.

--

Fuck! fuckfuckfuckityFUCK! I can't sleep! I've tried just about everything and I'm really tired despite not even having been up for twelve hours. I wanna sleep or cry or call my friend. In the middle of the night, that she'll appreciate. Listening to Taylor Swift's Fearless, which makes me depressed for some reason... BLAH!
In my best dress, fearless! Singing to myself. Horribly. Sle-eh-eh-eeeep!!

No comments: