Sunday, July 26, 2009

The guy who should play Bill

Yeah, I'm still obsessing.

Anyway, Damian Lewis! Redhead, british, pure sex on legs. Maybe a bit too old, but they have added the scars on Gleeson and in my opinion... scars, a few wrinkles, could be mistaken. He's only 38 anyway, it's possible to make-up away ten years (we said that, suddenly). Grint's twenty years now and supposed to play eighteen (in DH), so it's not that big of a deal. For Merlin's sake, I've seen an actor play the same character over a course of twenty years in the same movie and they still made it believable!

Back on track, watched the Poirot-episode with Lewis earlier and though he looked so familiar, but that's probably because he reminded me of Kevin McKidd.

Other than that, going to watch HBP tomorrow, so be prepared for a full review/bashing. I'll try being fair, but my opinion is biased, get used to it. Have heard they have slaughtered everything to do with the Weasleys and Grint is just a background-distraction while Watson have improved into an actress and not just a shrill voice and bouncy eyebrows. We'll see how it goes, but I can't see I recognise the characters in the movies as the ones in the book any more, it went way out of hand after the third.

So, ciao for now.

No comments: