Friday, July 3, 2009

What am I?

Okay, I'm sitting here, thinking (yes, it do happen...) about Twilight and how incredibly bad Edward masked his vampirism, especially in the movie. When Bella touched his hand and remarked it was cold, he just looked bothered instead of coughing up some comment about how his hands always are cold, that's what I do when people as if I am freezing just because my fingers are turning blue.
Hey, maybe I'm a vampire, since my hands are so cold and my friend almost got shocked when she saw I had got somewhat of a tan. Hey, next time someone says I'm cold I'll just reply "vampires usually are." That'll make my day!
So I'm now proclaimed myself to be the lost Cullen, since my hair also is kinda coppery in colour from time to time and I could pass as Edward's twin. NO! Bella would be my sister-in-law! Hell, I don't want that. Beside, I do tan some and my eyes are grey-green or something, not red or amber. 
And I suddenly got freckles this year from the sun, I don't sparkle... Wait a minute! You know what I am? I'm not the long-lost Cullen, I'm the long-lost Weasley! Or maybe Prewett. I'm killing myself here... No, I'm just geeking out as usual.

The cats have been busy today, I think. First they came in with a big rat-like - luckily dead - creature and the youngest started playing possum-ball with it out on the veranda. Well, possum-ball is far from the right term, but it sounds funny!
Then, an hour or so later he came in with the tiniest, cutest little mouse I've seen in years, still alive and peeping. I took it from him and let it out again, but it fitted inside my hand, I could close my fingers around it!

... Just realised nothing interesting have happened. Go read another blog for 'interesting' or find a movie!  ,!,,


--


"The product remained unavailable in the United States until only recently (the U.S. is PepsiCo's native market, and the largest consumer of carbonated soft drinks), where one of its principal ingredients had not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. The ingredient in question—acesulfame potassium—is combined with aspartame to provide the beverage's sweetness, whereas some other diet colas are sweetened by aspartame alone."  
-- Wikipedia.

So, the shit I drink at least three liters of a week contains things just recently approved in the U.S? That's slightly frightening...
At the other hand, haven't killed me yet.

No comments: