Friday, July 24, 2009

I am the queen of strange dreams

First I dreamt I was at the store, (which looked very little like the store that is where we were) with Hermione, who looked like a cross between Emma Watson and Bonnie Gruesen, and discussed wether or not Ron was hers or if he had proposed or something. Ron popped up after a while too, but he just looked like Ron, tall and thin. Then I woke up and fell asleep again, without that being important. 

Before I woke the last time I dreamt I was combing through a guy's long hair and the top-layer was kinda straw-coloured, but underneath that typical clearly dyed red-purple, like there was a while since it had been done. So I had to take his hair out of his ponytail and rearrange it so the red-purple was visible, while thinking I had to draw in the scars afterwards. Cuz it was of course Bill Weasley, you didn't think anything else?

Well, I think it's clear that I shouldn't sit up all night watching AVPM and discussing if the ending of HBP (which I haven't seen yet) sucked because there was no attack on Bill. Illogically enough he's going to have scars in DH, but none mentioning of where or why he got them. 

Have also heard all of Ron's lines and character have been sacrified to make a decent actress of Emma for the Hermione-Sue she's portraiting. But also that the Quidditch rock! :D

No comments: