Thursday, July 9, 2009

Strange dream

First I was on some sort of school-trip or something to a lake and there was this teacher/army-guy there, who I had sex with. Not complete sure how it happened, but when the sun set and the others were busy grilling or something not far from us he opened his fly and I straddled him.
Suddenly I'm in the middle of the North Pole or something with different people, one of them looking like a cross between the real Draco Malfoy and the one from A Very Potter Musical and we have to take cover in a submarine, but a crazy girl begs us not to do it, because it would be underwater and we could freeze to death.
Then the really strange comes, we found a frozen body, which was me, wearing only a pair of knickers, but I was still me. We concluded I had to be younger, since my tits were smaller and it was supposedly a former version of me, something alike a Ghost of Christmas Past (I don't have a better way of describing it).
Suddenly we are at my Granparents and it's winter and the dead body is at the neighbour-lawn (where I used to live). We tell someone about it and they start digging and exploring and whatnot around it. Then I think I woke up.

On a different note, The Sims 3 was great! Thinking about maybe buying it. As the geek I am, I made a Charlie and when he got angry he looked so cute!

Also planning on buying the book Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, it's a fantasy-thing with time-traveling, Scotland, redheads, kilts, war, romance and mostly takes place in the year 1743, it have to be good! Well, in my opinion it have to be, I'm a sucker for at least five of those things.

No comments: