Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coffee and smoke!

I don't do good on coffee, so this will probably make no sense what-so-ever!

Was out of smoke from Friday night to today afternoon (Sunday in other words), did Darren/Harry's pose from the beginning of AVPM, yelled at my cat for being late and not grooming himself and my phone doesn't work. Yay for my life!

When I first got that smoke today, however, it was better than sex! Better and more satisfying than raw, wild, sweaty sex! ... *shifty eyes*

Also have no appetite or memory, I think I've eaten a wok, a pizza and a slice of bread the last two or three days. Reminds me, I should put the bread in the freezer, which in turn reminds me of this:

And his name is Mr. Safety... Irony, anyone? (Well, he's not actually named that, it's Cory Willams, I believe.)

No comments: