Friday, August 14, 2009

KILTS!

(Yeah, I'm breaking my own rule here, two posts in one day, but I have to share this!)

Just look at some of these! *Drool*

Well, maybe not these two fellows. Dude, we can see your balls! That's kinda something you should know, when you're wearing a ski- kilt and nothing under! Is that a Carlsberg?


Mel Gibson. In a kilt. 'Nough said.


No idea who this lad is, but dang! Not bad!



*Brain implode!*

Yeah, I think we shall now!

Having a party tomorrow and I think one of the boys will find himself in my plaid skirt before the night is over. X3 

Next fall we're going to Ireland and/or Scotland and get desperately hammered on whiskey and bed as many hot men as possible. Hey, it's not a sin to enjoy sex! (Or maybe it is, but not in my word!)

A Thing Called Love seems to be my new favorite song for the moment, have it on repeat now. 

--

Just one last one:

No comments: