Monday, August 3, 2009

 Managed to put off the alarm. Bloody hell, got me worried I'd be joining Fred Weasley there for a moment... That thing is loud! Still sweating and my heart's making a run for it out of my chest.The peculiar phrasing is thanks to reading Twin Vice (fanfiction) where Fred is a ghost, so in other words, I almost got scared to death.

How I managed to put if off may be a little stupid, though, I was going to let the cat in and chanced on the alarm being off and just opened the door. First nothing happened, then after thirty seconds the most ungodly howling begins! I clamped my hands over my ears before getting what was going on and got it turned off, seeing two cats at least as frightened as me. Yup, both cats were already in, it had been no need for me to open the bloody door, let alone not make sure the alarm was off. Well, that's a mistake I won't make again...

No comments: