Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some parts of a body should remain un-shaved!

Namely between the toes. Big toes.

I was in the shower just now, something I really needed to do, and gazed down at this tuft between my legs. Yes, I should definitively trim it a bit. After a minute I figured "what the hell, I'll take it all, then I've tried that too."

Turns out a mirror makes it a whole lot easier, so I had to take a trip to my room, stark naked, dripping wet and with shaving gel between my legs (I swear that wasn't supposed to sound that suggestive!) to get one. So then I could get started for real, with a fresh razor and everything.

Then I discovered two things: 1) my hand's not that steady, and 2) sharp object should be kept away from your tender parts.

So, after a lot of work, some blood and frustration I have now the six year old look. Can't say I'm too pleased with it, feels like a "Yeah, let's try!... Oh,shit"-moment. But I tried!

Haven't dared myself to put on any clothes there after I clashed on a good deal of salve, so I fashioned a very nice-looking skirt of a towel. A 101 dalmations-towel, mind, fits very well with pink socks and grey sweater.

If nothing all it have convinced me never to try Brazilian waxing. *winces*

No comments: