Friday, August 14, 2009

I know Bono!

No, I don't, but I do know someone who looks damn like him with sunglasses! She (yup, a girl) took on a pair of brown sunglasses she had bought recently and my first response was "you look like Bono."

It was actually a compliment, as far as comparing a sixteen year old girl with a middle-aged man goes. With her dark hair pulled back and such it was... Too bad I didn't get a picture of it. 

Listening to Johnny Cash and the start of A Thing Called Love reminds me of Jamie. Yes, everything does now, but if you take a look at the lyrics:

Six foot six stood on the ground, weighted 235 pounds

But I saw that giant of a man brought down to his knees by love

It's pretty much Jamie in a cracked nutshell. By the way, when he had the fight with his sister Jenny I just wanted to jump into the book and tell him to shut the fuck up for two minutes and hear her out. But we love them for the temper!



--

Blast from the past

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hey!!! I can do it one more time if you want... kinda? I miss U!