Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas soon?

Rant will come, but first a little quote:
"Weasleys come in two flavors: the Bill model and the Charlie model. And they are both luv." -The Starhorse.
Rant: I should have been sleeping, but I slept 5 hours today, from half past 11 cuz I was really tired and stuff. Why am I tired? Probably because Charlie, Bill, Fred and George are constantly running around in my mind, fucking it up... Not to mention Gideon and Fabian Prewett dropping in often enough.
This have been going on for a while and I have survuved, but now the Phelps-twins have joined in on the fun. GAAH, it's driving me mad!!


And I want christmas to come soon!! In the meanwhile I have to settle for this:

Sitter under korkeken og luktar på blommarna <3
(Yes, it have to be in Swedish!)

No comments: