Sunday, December 28, 2008

THERE MAY BE MORE THAN YOU BELIEVE!

The perfect re-Fredding song!


Sadly I'm not optimistic enough to believe in re-Fredding, but it's an exellent idea. Miranda-Shadowind is  very right in saying this song is perfect for it.

Other than that, not much going on... I tried to go to bed earlier last night, but my stomach had other plans... (Too much Christmas food.)


--

*reading artist comment, about Twilight*: If you haven't already read the books, go do it, they're amazing!
Me: Amazing? Don't make me come there and kick your ass!
Yeah, I did say that out loud!

Creepy fact: When I wrote Amazing, Ronan Keating sang it! I hate when that happens.
I have listened to When You Say Nothing At All a LOT lately, both Ronan's version and Alison Krauss'... Goody song!

No comments: