Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting closer...

It's been a strange day...
First I didn't sleep all night, but sat in front of the screen (Curse you, Weasleys!) and read a bit of Twilight. And now I want to kill both Bella Swann and Stephanie Meyers! One time I actually stopped reading and shook the book. (I almost wrote shot, that may have been better.) And one BIG plot-hole: one of the first things she establishes is that her mother thinks she was born a 35-year-old and keeps getting more and more middle-aged for each year, still she's prototype awkward, used-to be-unpopular 16-year-old!! 
Plus, she needs to calm down and get a good fuck so she can stop drooling over Edward's muscles! Apparently they were perfect and visible through his turtle-neck sweater. HELLO?? Turtle-neck? Turtle-neck? Turtle-neck? Why? Was it laundry day so he didn't have anything else?
20 pages, or at least 15, were devoted to how amazing he was and how she was worried about him and how she got exited about seeing him. Crush, much? She 'admitted' it in the end, but she said she loved him. They barely know each other and she had used 2 months to realise he was more than a pretty face, he had a smokin' body to!!! GOD!
I actually want to read it one more time (if I get through it once) just to scribble over all the grammar that could have been better with a red pen. Stephanie, please read through what you write!


Anyway, this day: Got to school to do some caroling and hear some speeches, got some candy and took the bus to visit a sick friend with some other friends.
Home, a couple of hours later than planned I took a walk to get something out of the last daylight. Don't remember much of it, listened to music and day-dreamt.
When I got home after an hour, around half past three I took a banana, hadn't eaten any real food since breakfast.
The cat got company on her pillow on the couch and I slept an hour there with a furry blanket over me before stumbling down to my own bed, not bothering to get undressed and woke up around nine.
Then I watched a film (Schwarzenegger, yay!) and ate dinner, talked a little and ended up here again.

Now I'm going to bed, have to to try to get up tomorrow too... It's getting really close to Christmas!

No comments: