Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Roxette

".. A finger tip through your hair..." 

In by head Roxette=Remus/Tonks, especially the songs Fingertips. I don't know how that connection has been made, but it's very strong. 

In the version I got of the song you can hear "en, to, tre!" in the start. It's recorded in a studio in Rio de Janeiro, so it's a bit funny to hear them counting in Swedish... 


A question just popped into my head: Are they gonna leave out the Polyjuice and seven Potters in the Deadly Hallows films? 
If they are: Fuck, I was looking forward to that, especially when Bill tells Fleur she doesn't look too bad... Hey wait, was he just sucking up to her or is there something more here? Okay, I'm just kidding about that last bit.
As far as I know they are going to leave Bill out of the movies (I'm sure it's because they didn't find a hot enough actor), but if they're leaving the whole Polyjuice-plot, I'm gonna get mighty pissed! :O



No comments: