Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some music (cuz it's essential for survival!)

First, I know it's a fan-video, but I like it really, really, really, really much:




And now: If you don't even get slightly moved by this, go look for your heart!


That end... :'(  *imitates Timon and Pumbaa* WUOOAAH! 
Actually the whole thing is :'(

-------

Just got home from shopping. Not sure if it was real or just a weird dream. 
Why? It started by the gas being unbelievingly cheap (9 kr, vs usual 11-12!). The we got to the mall it was almost impossible to find a parking spot and we didn't understand why!
Then we got inside and all around, in the stairs and everything people was standing and watching something down in the middle (it's a kind of open-thingy solution so you can look down on the first floor from both 2nd and 3rd.) Then a voice announces, almost making me deaf, that it's a Madcon-concert there. That explains it! 

So I got a picture when I sat down beside a chair and looked through the glass in the fence.


Be jealous, be very jealous. Just kidding!

Bad quality, I know, my phone isn't made to take good photos when I zoom.

It was cool, but I didn't bother to listen to more than the last song, Liar.

Did you think that was all? Nope, I got another chance to doubt my sanity:
*Guy runs up stairs*
Me thinking (yeah, it does happen): Was that Thomas Numme? No, my eyes are fooling me. Or was it? 
My mother (apparently reading my mind): Yes...
Me: Okay, fine, I was starting to worry. *starts to laugh* Yeah... No, really...
My mother: I can never remember who is who of Thomas and Harald.
Me: That was Thomas. *shakes head*
*He keeps going up and down the stair a million times.*
It was just so out of the blue to see him there, but he's just a normal man, so it's not a big deal. 

-------

More music:



Have to put it up now ;D





Martina McBride + Disney = LURVE!!

Cutie:



And of course:


And it isn't the annoying, high-pitched fjortis-version, it's the real song!!


Did I mention I've bought Twilight? So get ready to hear me complain about everything that's wrong/stupid/illogical. Last time I was shopping (before the power cut) they had all but the first one in English and one of them in Norwegian. So I opened one of them and read a couple of lines. 
First thought: It isn't anything like a perfect face. Beautiful, astonishing, yes, but perfect? Perfect?
Second thought: When did vampires get reflections?!?!?!?!?!
And I found out what bugged me about the promo-poster for the movie: It looks incredible Photshopped! Like the persons have never even been in the same room. Ever!

--

Just making this even longer: Dan Radcliffe don't look like himself, and at least not like Harry Potter. In my head he bears a striking resemblance to Michael J. Fox without facial-hair (you can scarcely call it a beard) and with he looks like my father. It's wrong, but I can't help it!! 

No comments: