Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shorty

I've been meaning to write this for some time now: there is a guy at school and I just can't help but think Ron Weasley as good as every time I see him. He's tall, got long arms and fingers, really red-orange hair and slouches a bit (you may have to be ha bit much of a Makani-fan to get that connection).
Other than that not much to say... Spend a couple of hours screami- singing, I mean, with my friend so my throat hurt a bit after that.
And we freaked out her boyfriend a bit, since we have spend way too much time together:
Boyfriend: Alexander may work in English, but not Oliver.
Friend: Of course it does.
Me: Yeah.
Me and friend, perfect in sync: Oliver Twist!
Boyfriend: *truly scared*
Did I forget to mention this was really in Norwegian?
And the reason the names come up was that we all agree that Oliver Alexander is a damn cute name, and none of our names works in English.
I thought about saying something else, but strangely enough decided against it.
Italic is really fun!!

No comments: