Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fairytale


Kinda fits me...
And yes, I don't care if I loose my mind! (Won't miss it.)
Plus, you know who dear Alexander looks like? Harry Connick jr (Daniel from P.S. I love you) and Talylor Lautner (Jacob Black from Twilight)! And Willmer Valderrama!


I started to think about the words on the pictures of the previous post, but I could remember the end! So I was like "keep calm and... keep calm and.... Fuck, what's the rest?! Keep calm and what?! Argh, what?!? Oh yeah, carry on..." Yep, I kept calm. Not.
And as a second thought, I'll rather take Rupert without the shirt. Or he can come in in that shirt, but he won't be allowed to keep it on for long!  x3  I'll stop whoring now...
But being famous have to be scary, think about all the traumatic things written on the net and papers and Spaghetti Monster knows where else!

--

Just read here that Erik & Kriss actually thanks the net and illegal file sharing for their success. And I agree, the CD companies should stop counting money and think about why people download. Because they like the music! What about focusing on quality! And Erik & Kriss makes enough money on concerts, they aren't all that nitpicking on the CD sale. Which I think is cool, they make music because they like it, not to get rich!

--

Hey, Alan Rickman turns 63 today! Old prick... Kidding, he's a pretty awesome actor.

--

Know what made me cover my mouth and moan in astonishment? 
"Frederick Charles "Charlie" George (born 10 October 1950) is an English former footballer."
Hello! Either it's a helluva coincident or Rowling is one very vixen kitty!
When I first saw Charlie George, I thought "nice coincident, let's check it out!" And then it turns out to be Fred too! Conspiracy!

No comments: