Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fuck me!

Pre scriptum: I shouldn't write any of this, it's supposed to be 'secret' and I could get in serious trouble for admitting it!
Yeah............. "Girl"-weekend at my friend's cabin, twice as many guys as chicks. Still we were only nine, not as bad as it first sounded. 
And... Well, I found out I'm the loud kind of drunk. Not to say the horny and childish. Things that happened these last two days:
- I had to buy all the drink, even the beer for my friend's boyfriend. Fake ID and stuff. Shh! Got my money back, but it was kinda a when-are-you-going-to-grow-some-balls?-moment.
- We got kicked out of two pubs. The first was because one of us could have been a bit more subtle when taking the drink from the guy that was supposedly drinking it. You see, we weren't even allowed in, but a bit of this and that and... He was the only one who 'was' old enough to buy anything strong. The other pub was a bit more party, but the stupid guy caught one of us with fake, and that was that... We were pretty pissed (off) after that and I slipped when I tried to take a cig and ended up laying there on the snowy/icy sidewalk, kicking with my feet and yelling. Some other girl there told me to calm down, and I understand her, I acted like a snotty brat!
- Both me and my friend (who already has a boyfriend!) wanted to get to bed. With one of the guys. The same guy. When we woke up this morning we were like "Damn, I wanted to fuck him! Why didn't I try harder?" Yes, we are whores....
- On the bus back we met some nice fellows. *Big grin* They were really fun and good at imitating different accents, me likey that! They wanted to read what I had written (I sat with my MacBook and tried passing the time by writing some fan-fictions. Shut up!), but I didn't feel like sharing my geekyness. But if, by some odd chance, one of you are reading this, contact me, please? Okay, grasping at straws here. Less than straws.

Quote from the sauna:
E: Oh, the bench is hot here. Me ass!
Me: You know what I thought now?
E: Me balls!
Me: Yeah, when did you get balls...
E: Me ass! It's burning!
.... Well, pretty much.

That's all, folks!

No comments: