Saturday, February 28, 2009

Four facts about my life:

- When I was young (10-13 something...) my mother joked that when I was finished with 10th grade in school I would probably just lay on the couch and read Donald Duck for a year.
- When I was in third grade or something, our teacher read the three first Harry Potter-books out loud to us. Most said it was pretty boring and pointless, but I couldn't help but get captured of it, especially Ron.
- When I was twelve (or something,) my cousin gave me the first Harry Potter-book for birthday or Christmas. She was reading through the series herself at the time and thought it was a nice present. I laid in my bookshelf and didn't think any more about that children's book, as I put it for myself.
- In the summer break between eight and ninth grade it was a day where I was bored out of my wits and just to have something to look at I picked up that children's book and started to read. That changed my life dramatically.

And how do all that add up?
Done with tenth grade, now failing most classes as I am too wrapped up in the Potter-verse.
I'm probably the only one who thinks it's ironic...

No comments: