Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My subconscious is a nasty little bugger

It really is, before I was properly awake today it convinced me I would get to see Bill if I hurried and got up right away. And Charlie after a while. But I had to get up right away, before Bill left!
Yes, I'm talking about Weasley, in case there were any doubts.

And I saw parts of PS: I love you again yesterday, which caused me to dream I was out fishing with two friends. But the guy we met was far from as hot as William, and he was fishing me... Yeah, I got caught on his hook twice, the second on my bikini top. And he had to help me get it off again. The hook, that is!

--

I need help... I thought I needed to take a shower, until I suddenly remembered I had this morning. Takes some time before I wake up.
And, and, and! *Breath* A friend of my mother looks like the older brother of Gaby's husband on Desperate Housewives! Eh.... Give it time, it'll make sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a random post I got lost. Sorry I seen ur sig on DA and went to it. Does anyone ever comment on these blogs? I have seen no one.