Sunday, February 8, 2009

Once, twice, thrice...

As we know, once is an outlier, twice is a concidence, thrice is a conspiracy. Where this fits into anything? Saw a trailer for P.S. I love you on the telly earlier today, they're sending in on Tuesday I think. (That's one!) Stumbled into IMDb.com and clicked on todays truly trivial, where I learned Gerard Butler (that's two!) played in a rock band while studying to become a lawyer, (let me just say, SQUEE, he have the looks, the charms and three possibilities of getting filthy rich!) and that his nickname is Gerry. I get a major kick out of that, just so you know.
If he pops up one more time in the next couple of days I'm probably gonna self-ignite. (That is, more or less unwillingly fake and orgasm. Which is really fun. I need a life...)

EDIT: I'll soon learn it's GeraRd!

No comments: