Saturday, September 26, 2009

A bit of win, a bit of fail

The WIN part (which I have nothing to do with):

The FAIL part, which I had everything to do with:

*Walking to the bus stop*

Me *stops dead*: Shit, I forgot my book! I forgot my Jamie-book, in the locker! NO! *Slides down in a heap on the sidewalk before getting a bit of a grip on myself* Well, okay, then... No, I have to go back and get it, okay? If it was just a weekend it would be okay, but it'll be a week 'til school again, I can't go a week without Jamie! 

E: Okay....

Me: Okay, so I'll just go and get it and you can take the bus now and I'll come with the next and--

E: I'll be at the library in the meantime.

Me: Libra--? Oh, yeah, I'll just go and get it! *Runs back to school* I'm not addicted or anything!

Obsessed? No, not the slightest... It would just suck major donkey balls to go nine days without even the possibility of reading. And I must say I was pretty stupid to leave my bag in the locker, thinking there was nothing there I needed and not remembering it before we were almost at the bus stop. At least I remembered it before we got on the bus!

I also "stormed" into a class I'm not supposed to have just because they were going to watch The Last King of Scotland and I needed to hear some Scottish. Can never get enough Scottish, you know. XD

No comments: