Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More strange dreams

First, I was at my Grandmother's. Second, I was playing music... On a spinning bike! Yup, that's the new instrument of the year! I have no idea how I did it, but I somehow read some notes and played Christmas carols by stepping on the pedals in a particular way.

Then, again, a sex dream... Now in my old house, my parents' bed and with a guy I have no idea who was. He was there while I played on the bike, too. Basically, he was pale, not particulary blessed about the hair and not fit, but not exactly fat either. Bugged me who he was until I entered the glorious world of Facebook before my breakfast and discovered that "bloody hell, it's him!" My (not-so-)secret Irish admirer which I have added as a friend for fun's sake. Creepy? He calls me pretty and I start having dreams about him? Not in a romantic way, though, sex is just sex for me.

Anyway, I've been having a lot of strange dreams lately and it probably answers to having a very full head, as of the last weeks. Won't get to empty it before school starts again, though, ironically enough... Tell you more about that when it is something to tell.

No comments: