Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yoghurt mishaps and some other incidents

I managed to spill my yoghurt on the table today and was just about to get up to get napkins, but luckily (which is very hard to spell right now; kuckely, luckely, etc.) my "wife" had some in her purse. Somehow it made me feel like Frank Randall... I had to ask where she got them, cuz I remember her putting them in there some time ago and it turned out she had snatched them from the cafe last time we went there for lunch. At the time I didn't see why she would bother bringing them, but in hindsight I'm glad she did.

She was also very nice and spilled water down my jeans. Luckily (very funny word today) we were outside, so it didn't matter, but I didn't quite see the point. When I said this, she said she didn't know the bottle was open and when she put it between her legs and squeezed, she "came" all over me...

We talked about Outlander, which isn't anything new exactly, but she mixed Fred and Frank. Not funny to most people, but if you know George (as in Weasley) have been translated to Frank, it is. To me, at least.

Plus... Yeah, we discussed the prononoucing of "neither". She says "naither" while I say "neither" with clean E so to speak. My step-father was nice enough to inform us that is Cockney accent and I plainly went down the stairs shouting "I love cocks!" She voiced in with "me too! Your step-father didn't hear that."

Now we're about to watch Enchanted and soon eat I hope. :D

--

Okay, so I was wearing a rather old pair of jeans, with long tails of fabric worn off on the bottoms of the legs. A great trip wire, I discovered when I laid sprawled upstairs in the hall.

And time for a little game! Well, not so much a game as a device to pass time. (I should probably put some spoiler warning here; do not proceed if you don't want to know what happens in Outlander and coming books.)

I proudly presents: Failed ways to kill Jamie Fraser!

1. Hang him. Won't do you much good when Claire sweeps in with a horde of cattle to rescue him from the prison.

2. Break his arm and hope an infection festers in the wound. Again, Claire is there to save the day.

3. Shoot him in the head. He's too thick-sculled, that Scot!

4. Make him go berserk on a suicide-mission against the Redcoats. Well, in that case he'll just run like a madman 'til he's behind the English guns, then back again until some greater power sees it fitting for him to be cornered. Then, let the officer who plans on banging his head off recognise him and he'll be well on his way back to Lallybroch and Jenny Murray, a force stronger than nasty germs.

Anyone have more to add? 

No comments: