Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm blogging now!

Yeah, that wasn't obvious at all... Don't really have anything to say, I'm too busy reading Voyager, of the Outlander series. Third book and I'm soon finished... Seems a bit of a waste to sail halfway around the globe, for a seasick man nonetheless, to hunt down a single lad. Well, some other things got in the way too, but otherwise they could sought refurgee in France or something. Yeah, I find that part of the plot a trifle thin, but I'll just roll with it. (Sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone.)

And the day I'll understand men, the sun will surely be setting in the east.

Um... That's all then.

--

No, it's not! The original title of this should be Bare-arsed in the bog but stupid as I am, I forgot!

Anyway, we're having a project at school now, which includes a trip out on the boggy bog. Fine, wellington boots are a must and E took it all the way and showed up in waders. It might seem as a bit of an overkill, but it was the only thing she had, and good riddance that was too!

She stepped directly into a suckish hole, which, logically enough, suck her down 'til she had water up to her knee and well over I think. Thanks to the glorious, green waders she stayed dry, but it was a bit of work to haul her up again. As the hole generated a nice vacuum, the boot stayed put while her leg made some progress upwards.

As it was, the waders were firmly tied to her jeans. Which didn't follow her leg and my pulling any more than the boot and it was a near thing not the entire class got a nice view of her pale, bare arse in the middle of searching for plants. (Sorry, but there's a scarce supply of white women with tanned arses, the truth!)

We did get her out of there in the end though, properly clothed and dry, and another nice story to tell. :D

1 comment:

Elise Frederikke said...

You got me laughing, like hell, and I'm still laughing! xD