Saturday, September 19, 2009

My blankie!

Well, duvet, then. Anyway, we decided to just take the guest-room and the one doublebed last night. Two pillows, two duvets, one madrass.
But did I get to keep my cover? No... She decided to kick her own down on the floor and take mine. Worked fine for a while when we both curled up under it, but then she decided she wanted it all by herself and yanked hard! I yanked back, because it was my goddamn duvet!
Yank here, yank there, yank back again... After a while she realised it wasn't hers, and began looking for the other and luckily found it again on the floor so we could sleep some more. How long we've been sharing that one duvet we still have no idea, but it had to be a while.

We also had some fun before falling asleep, which left me writhling against the wall. No, all she did was a rather poor imitation of Gerard Butler, but it was hilarious at the time. And I was tired enough to have a very vivid imagination and the thought of being in bed with Gerry-boy was enough to almost make me hyperventilate from laughter. Yep, it's called being pathetic.

Now, some Irish music!

This almost made me cry the first time I listened to it, because after reading Outlander and stuff I've really realised that history, that happened to people! And even though this is Irish history, it have every ounce of the same emotions involved as the happenings on Culloden in Scotland.

And some happy music:

Since I can't say "kiss me, I'm Irish" I can still say "kiss me, you're Irish!" Works even better, if you ask me!

No comments: