Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another update from Snore

Yep, that's what my friend call where I live (cuz it rhymes, whee!)... Anyway, pretty uninteresting day, was at home because I woke every five minutes during the night and thus missed a trip to the water park. Wait, that doesn't sound right, but what other word for a bunch of indoor pools? 
I went out for a walk, wearing a brown leather jacket, black boots that reach about halfway up my calves and a long t-shirt. Wasn't cold, actually, but my thighs got pretty pink... Aren't I the smartest! >.<

A small review of the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian: The movie, that is. I've read the book and the film was... Not a disappointment, they had gotten in more or less everything, which may be why it got kinda messy and hard to keep up with. It lasted for TWO and a HALF hours, I got tired halfway through and saw it in two 'leaps', even then I got worn out. Yes, I got tired, cuz I was trying to keep up while remembering what happened in the book. They tried getting as many characters as possible with, even Reepicheep, the mouse, voiced by Eddie Izzard, which I thought was completely wrong. I imagined the annoyingly brave and full-honoured (okay, that isn't a word, but you get me?) mouse to have a kind of dry and rasping voice, not the fun and Timon-ish they gave him. The entire character was defined by the voice for me and didn't seem like the one in the book.  And the centaurs there were spot on like the ones in HP & OotP movie, not that it matters. 
Did you know that none of the Narnians have blood? I get it, it's a kids' movie!


Hey, Chuck Norris' birthday is today! Yay!

No comments: