Sunday, March 29, 2009

Somethings tells me I should be sleeping

It's five am and I'm still up. Been reading about suggestions for freaky Harry Potter-relationships, the worst I came across was George and Percy with Fred's corpse. I mean, who sexually molests the dead body of their deceased brother? That's just NASTY! (Inset Brenda Meek from Scary Movie's voice.)
Yeah, I also bought Scary Movie on VHS a week ago. How do you get that today? Bought it used, of course! But it was in perfect shape, only flinched a little for a nanosecond two times at the end. Great movie, too hilarious! But I think some of it was edited out, or I'm confusing it with one of the sequels...

Things I regret:
- Getting sucked into the Potter-verse.
- Not flirting more.
- Being a spoiled brat.
- Not saying hello to that guy checking me out.

And I'm thinking about changing an important thing about one of the characters of my writing, which would mean reworking about 200 pages seriously. Two-fucking-hundred freaking pages! But I also see it as necessary, which buys me around a week of none-stop working. Know I have issues. Not only does it changes the story, it changes the character dramatically. I really don't know what to do... *Biting lower lip* It's to cry of, but maybe sleeping on it helps. 
Peace out! *Snore!*

No comments: