Monday, March 23, 2009

ARRGHH!

I haven't read New Moon and are not planning on, but after reading a tiny bit of who Jane is and what she can do, I just... ARRGH! Why do Special Isabella Swan/Bella-Sue/Please bend over so I can give you the kick you deserve have to be non-affected by every 'weapon' the 'vampires' have? That Edward can't read her thoughts, fine, she doesn't have any, but that Jane can't hurt her? Smells Mary-Sue MILES away!
Everyone who knows what I'm talking about and agree, say AY!

*cricket-chimes*

Like I feared. -.-


Well, on the upside: It's my birthday, yaaaay! Seventeen... Which doesn't mean shit in the muggle world. (See what the first thing I thought about?)  Just twelve months 'til I can legally drink and smoke. Oh, ye irony.
Had the family over yesterday, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents... (scratch the plural-part.)
So now we have lots of leftover food and cake! Yeah. And that cake is heaven! Should be, me and my friend was chocolate-cake-bakers! And chocolate-cake-dough-bowl-lickers! And a lot of other things, bottom line: we got enough sugar!

E: Where are you going? *twists her hand in between my knees.*
Me: Just putting this away. *Tries walking, but is held back.* If you have a great need to have your hand between my legs...
E: No... *lets go.*
Worst or best thing may be that my parents was sitting with us, so... Yeah, could be awkward.

And I had a rather... Peculiar experience with a boy: He was stretched out on his back and I rubbed his hairy stomach (I like it, okay, don't tease me!) and soon enough his dick was shooting straight up. I kept going on his stomach, even though he wanted me to go lower. Poor bugger, doesn't know he's getting neutered tomorrow... I'm talking about my cat, in case you started to wonder. XD

--

Going to watch Män som hatar kvinnor tomorrow, looking forward to it, but they miss-cast Lisbeth Salander by miles, I mean, she actually looks like a woman! Or, my second thought when looking at the poster, she looks like Bill Kaulitz! Burn.
Anyway, I know you can't be too peckish when looking for a Swedish actress, but a hair-cut could have done a lot, the long, black hair actually makes her look more mature, to me.

No comments: