Tuesday, March 31, 2009

An not quite interesting day

Did you know bananas are really berries growing on herbs? Me and my mother do, thanks to the book of general ignorance.
Our new superhero:

Was a bit with my friend and her 'new' boyfriend. Been changing a bit back and forth, but I think she's settled now. The crappy thing is all the shit others throw at her for it. Honestly, don't people have any more to do? And there's lots of bigger whores to bitch about. Not that she's a whore, sorry if I gave that impression, it just seems that what everyone else thinks... They need to get laid, I think XD

*Snuggling noses.*
*I kiss her fast, barely hitting the lips.*
E: Hey, what are you doing?
Me: You asked for it!
Her boyfriend: Are you making a pass at my girl?
Me: She asked for it!
What was I supposed to do, we were laying on a bed with our faces not half an inch apart, I couldn't pass up the chance! All in good humour, anyway. Anyone starting to wonder how sane I am? Prob'ly not the only one...

No comments: