Friday, March 13, 2009

Genius

*watching movie on lap-top*
Me: I'm gonna go and piss.
E: Why? ( :D )
Me: Because my bladder is full...  -.-

I mean, what kind of question is that? A funny one, at least. Probably something more I should write, but I don't remember, so...

Oh yeah, that dude in the movie looked so familiar cuz he looks like William H. Macy, who have birthday today. Let's all remember to send him a card!... Next year.
Kinda creepy that I should stumble upon him now just after seeing his 'twin' in Baby Mama (yep, that was the movie we rented (but we could have watched something we already own (this is fun!)))

--

Eehhh... About to freak out. I watched That '70s show for the first time in forever today and know who else have birthday today? Danny Masterson! As in Hyde! As in I can't believe I forgot he had birthday in March! Then again, I think I forgot my own birthday one year... XD
Some coincident, though.

No comments: