Friday, March 6, 2009

Re-discovering music

You know how you can suddenly hear a second or two of a song or even just randomly remember it, and you know you have heard the song before, just not the name/artist?
Well, a dude in the book I'm reading mentioned 'Oh, Carol' By Chuck Berry, which sent me to youtube. But that was a completely different song than what I remembered. So a quick google on the scarce lyrics I remembered showed it to be Smokie. "Of course it's Smokie!" I said out loud at once, it was only the most played CD before we moved. My step-father has it and, well, it just seemed to fit neatly in the stereo. XD

That's what I'm listening to now, legs crossed and rocking back and forth like a total dork. Hey, it's rock 'n' roll!



Now the remaining question is: who the fuck is Alice?

No comments: