Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random dream converts to random post

It all started in my grandma's garden, I think, with my cousin eating a cereal she didn't like parts of, so she left and it turned into a wedding-party. Mostly it reminded me of the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral and Hugh Grant was there somewhere, without really showing himself, but he wasn't the important part, I kept pulling pieces of eggshell from between my teeth, until I said "You think it's all just a nickname until you kiss her!" that being a pun on Duckface in the movie, who in my dream was some freak called Eggshell who ate her eggs whole. It would also sounded better with "french her!", but that wasn't what my imagination decided on. And it gets weirder, Michael J. Fox was there, '80s style, complete with mullet. He tried getting laid, without luck, and well... Then it's a hole, but sometimes later we met up with Doc (aka Christopher Lloyd) and we involved in some kind of war where I ended up hiding in an old, red BMW while Michael popped up and ran up a hill to get something/help someone, whereas a new Michael would pop up a minute later, something about time-travelling. When he's done that enough times I grabs his arm and says "you're dying up there, aren't you?" and begin crying. He and Doc begin dragging me with them, and I am suddenly soaking wet for some reason, to the extend my jeans falls off. They get me back to my grandmother's for some reason and then... Then I woke up.

No comments: