Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nothing really...

Was at the mall yesterday. Didn't really need anything, just had to kill some time while waiting for the bus. I came out with three films and three books. It's sale and stuff, do that help?
I've already read one of the book and seen two of the movies. Which relates to only being at home today.
That was the positive, now the negative:
- My step-father wants me to stop smoking because I got a cold, claiming I've been that way ever after I started. The fact that I was sickest somewhere in my two-month "break" didn't seem to bother him.
- My psychiatrist (damn, that's hard to spell!) wants me to cut down on Charlie. Yeah, that sounded weird, but I'm PP! (Positively Pathetic.) I have more chance on cutting out smoking, eating and breathing at the same time than draw myself out of the fantasies.

No comments: