Monday, March 30, 2009

*Barf*

I cannot count the number of times I've pretended throwing up over something sick on the net the last twenty-four hours... Had something else to say, but forgot it.
Oh yeah, I'm not altering my writing. Now it seems pretty stupid, cuz it would ruin the character and all relationships
.


"The only way to get ideas for stories is to drink way too much coffee and buy a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it..." - Douglas Noel Adams
With you on that. Eventually not sleep and goof around on the net until your brain go "Ka-poof... Ptptptptptptffff... Pling!" will also be a good way.

And my step-father had a prett
y nice line here: "Did you mean to hit me or did you just miss?"
Leaves me many options, right?




And the final nail in the coffin for Twilight? Not even the cover, which have become a cult-phenomenon, is original. *Sigh*

No comments: