Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Food? Sleep? Do I need that?

Eaten next to nothing this past two days, not good. Yesterday was because I was at Snadra and left my wallet at home so I even had to borrow money to the bus from my step-father, who drove. Good I took twice as much as I really needed, cuz a certain friend was once again out of money. Had enough for an ice-cream, (you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!) which we shared. Mouth-to-mouth-sharing with her was one of the strangest things I've ever done, must have looked as if we were mid in a heavy snog.

Today... Well, I went to bed when most people get back up. Yes, I know it's idiotic! So I was awoken half a minute before we  had to leave for the dentist. Anesthesia meant I couldn't eat something for three hours, technically, but I ignored that and ate something before I went back to bed to sleep off the numb feeling in my cheek. Woke again when it had, so now I've thrown down some painkillers and now I'm waiting for the oven to get warm enough for my pizza.

And smoking with half your cheek and lower lip gone is hard!


Good thing I'm home alone,  because upon seeing this I... Acted very strange! It's a short clip of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I think I may had a very legitimate fangasm. God, when I actually see this I pity the others in the theatre, I'm gonna act so strange and make such an arse of myself! XD

And I found the coolest name ever: Dan Gurewitch. Say it fast enough and it turns itno Dangerwich! "Hey, wanna grab a beer with me and the Dangerwich?" XD I'm easily entertained. 
While we're talking of Dan, me and my friend wanted to go for a swim yesterday because it was so bloody hot outside, so we tried thinking of who had a car and maybe could drive us. All we came up with was Dan the Man (not me giving him the nickname), but "skinny-dipping with Dan the Man" wasn't something we wanted to proceed with after all. We're still in the giggling-ages every now and then and Dan is... Well, not bad-looking and we would act as thirteen-year-old idiots.

No comments: